Follow the following tips daily to get rid of the extra kilos after the holidays, cleanse yourself, maintain adequate energy levels, beautiful skin, eliminate bloating and avoid falling back into the spiral of ineffective extreme diets, anxiety and cravings.
- Drink two large glasses of warm water with lemon on an empty stomach when you wake up.
- Drink a green smoothie every day with: celery, kale or spinach, ginger, lemon, to alkalize yourself and provide vitamins and enzymes that are very assimilable for your body. If you also add a small spoon of ORGANIC SPIRULINA , its chlorophyll content will help you detoxify the body.
- Change the refined flours at breakfast (cereals, bread, cookies, rolls) for oat flakes with berries, ORGANIC CHIA seeds and cinnamon, or for whole wheat toast with avocado and ORGANIC HEMP seeds.
- Stay hydrated throughout the day. If you find it difficult to drink water, try putting lemon wedges or mint leaves in your bottle or jug for extra flavor. Hydration is essential to feel energetic and improve intestinal transit.
- Alkalize your diet: include green leafy vegetables in salads, vegetables, seeds, reduce the intake of animal protein from legumes, at least two days per week. Try vegetable milks, seasonings such as oregano, basil, cumin or turmeric in your creams, and become a fan of smoothies with superfoods.
- Don't snack on junk food or drink soda between meals. Switch to ORGANIC MATCHA tea if you need an energy boost, have a handful of walnuts or almonds instead of a bag of chips, ORGANIC GOJI berries instead of sweets, or drink fruit smoothies with MACA and ORGANIC COCOA if you need You crave buns and cookies.
- Get moving: Find a physical activity that you enjoy and do it at least 5 days a week. Walk, ride a bike, train at the gym, swim, do yoga, dance, whatever you like. It is essential to eliminate toxins and keep the lymphatic system in perfect condition. Furthermore, by exercising you secrete endorphins, so the feeling of well-being will alleviate stress and anxiety.
- Before going to sleep, try relaxing and diuretic infusions that will help you fall asleep and facilitate digestion. Chamomile, lime blossom, mint pennyroyal or lavender infusion are very good options.