Since you have seen the importance of these proteins, the question is:
How can we produce more? Here we leave you some important points:
- Perform physical exercise: Performing physical exercise can increase BDNF production up to three times. Sports disciplines in which you have to think are particularly helpful (it has been seen that, for example, Brazilian jiu jitsu is very effective for this objective).
- Learn something new : whether it's a new language (if it's difficult, the better), dancing, a new skill (cooking, sculpting, painting...).
- Don't always follow the same route: when you go to work try not to always follow the same route.
- Use your non-dominant hand more: if you are right-handed, try using your left hand to open the door, try to write with it, use it to turn on the tap...
- Read a lot: reading activates all regions of the cerebral cortex and stimulates the creation of neurotrophins.
- Fast: Fasting and calorie restriction have been proven to stimulate BDNF production.
- Eat a healthy diet: properly nourishing your body helps it have the necessary substrates for the production of neurotrophins.
- Use Nootropics: Noo.. what? Don't worry, if this is the first time you've heard this word, it refers to substances that stimulate mental abilities such as cognition, memory, concentration and attention.
For some time now, a fungus has been gaining a well-deserved place within these substances.
This is the fungus known as Lion's Mane or Lion's Mane (scientific name: Hericium erinaceus). It has the potential to promote brain health by stimulating the creation of NGF.
It has been shown to improve cognitive function in older adults ( study) , reduce depression and anxiety, increasing and modulating the production of NFG and BDNF in animals ( study , study ) and precisely for this reason its usefulness has been seen in the treatment of diseases neurodegenerative by improving, among other things, the production of NGF ( study , study ).
For centuries this mushroom has been used in Japanese herbalism in teas or as a tonic.
Upon seeing this evidence in Baïa we saw it necessary to create a new product to improve your brain function.
Introducing the Brain Latte.