YOUR DIGESTION WILL THANK YOU
Most protein shakes contain animal-based ingredients such as casein or whey protein, which can be indigestible. Vegetable proteins like those from these seeds are much easier to digest. It also has a perfect proportion of essential acids.
FREE OF ANTIBIOTICS, HORMONES AND ARTIFICIAL SWEETENERS.
CONTAIN ALL THE ESSENTIAL AMINO ACIDS
IN ADDITION TO THIS...
- Organic hemp seeds are an excellent and easily absorbed source of protein.
- They promote cardiovascular health. They have linolenic acid, an Omega 3 essential fatty oil that takes care of our arteries. They are rich in fiber, increase good cholesterol (HDL) and reduce bad cholesterol (LDL).
- They prevent colon cancer. Its soluble and non-soluble fiber content helps eliminate toxins, prevent constipation and cleanse the colon.
- They are a source of iron, magnesium, phosphorus and zinc. Therefore, they protect our bones, prevent anemia and help our immune system.
- Antioxidant power due to its richness in vitamins E and A.
HOW TO DRINK
There are a thousand ways but to talk about some of them, above you will see that they make a good combination with a simple toast of bread, and a slice of avocado. A splash of olive oil and that's it. If you want to drink it in a smoothie, here is a video recipe for our MATCHA BLAST .