If you are looking for a natural and nutritious option for your days at the gym or training, here is the ideal snack: hemp and matcha energy balls. Taking them before and after training will guarantee you an optimal protein supply for muscle regeneration, potassium, magnesium, essential fatty acids and long-lasting energy for practicing sports.
- 1 cup oat flakes
- 1 cup pitted dates (approximately 8 to 10)
- 2 large spoons of coconut oil
- 3/4 cup cashews (raw even better)
- 1 small spoon of ORGANIC MATCHA tea
- 4 or 5 large spoon of ORGANIC HEMP seeds (4 or 5 spoons)
- A pinch of vanilla or cinnamon (optional)
Blend all the ingredients in a food processor until there is a homogeneous mass. Then, form the balls and let them rest in the refrigerator for about four hours (the longer you leave them in the refrigerator, the firmer they will be).
You can replace matcha tea with ORGANIC GOJI berries if you are going to train in the afternoon as they are very good for relaxing and regulating sleep, in addition to being very rich in B vitamins and flavonoids.